REVO Pride Pin
REVO Pride Pin
At ERRF this year we ran a fundraiser for Point of Pride which provides access to gender-affirming health and wellness services for trans and gender diverse folks who cannot otherwise afford it. To date, they have supported people in all 50 states and 110+ countries.
We have some pins leftover and have had a lot of requests from people to ship them. So here we go! Cocoa Press will cover the shipping, but we would request at least a $10 donation per pin if you are able. Donations can go right to the organization at https://www.pointofpride.org/cocoa-press. This will only be available in the US (Sorry!!) but we promise to get more pins and bring them to SMRRF 🙂.
Seriously, thank you all so much for your support of Point of Pride. They are an incredible organization!
Cocoa Press highlights (click to expand)
What can I make?
With Cocoa Press, you can create a variety of intricate chocolate designs, from print-in-place gears to custom branded confections. Unleash your creativity and break free from the mold™.
We will have milk and dark chocolate cores available at our launch this fall, with white and colorful chocolate cores to follow. You can also use your own chocolate. See our FAQ section for more about our chocolate.
- Easy to clean with chocolate only touching 4 parts, each of which can be removed without any tools and washed in the sink
- 0.8mm nozzle for precise chocolate extrusion
- 70g chocolate capacity per cartridge
- Marlin firmware for advanced control
- Dual heating system with +- 0.1°C accuracy
- 140mm x 150mm x 150mm build volume (for wide prints or tall prints, limited by 70g per chocolate core)
- Overall footprint of 365mm x 315mm x 700mm (LxWxH)
- Cutting-edge 3D food printing technology for creating unique chocolate designs
This is a $100 deposit for the Cocoa Press DIY kit. The remaining $1,399 (plus shipping and taxes) will be due in the fall before the printer ships. You may request a refund at anytime by emailing us at email@example.com.
GizmodoRead the article
Everything the Cocoa Press 3D printer creates can and should be eaten
PC GamerRead the article
The pinnacle of human achievement
All 3DPRead the article
This upcoming chocolate 3D printer could revitalize the space
MandicReallyWatch the video
The Future of Dessert: Chocolate 3D Printing!